Thursday 30 April 2020

diary of lockdown




Day 1 I hate it in here I can’t go outside the doctors said I can not play outside because my stitches will rip open and bleed out. I can only play Xbox it was fun at first but it is not now I can not talk to people.





Day 2 This is kinda fun now that I get chocolate mousse because my Throat hurts and it hurts to swallow and chocolate mousse goes down easy. It is still boring I have fun some times now I can now talk a little bit louder and took it still hurts though.





Day 3 I hate this lockdown so I need to have so fun with friends using google hangout. As well as having a laugh and chat and catch up with friends.





Day 4 I am now waking up at night and have medicine and watching tv and sleeping until 6 am, My throat feels like a knife has fallen into my mouth.





Day 5 My Tonsils are felling a little bit better but they hurt like instead it feels like a brick has fallen on me. It is still really hard for me to swallow so I cannot eat normal food so I have to have chocolate moose and jelly for dinner.





Day 6 I can finally swallow a mouthful of water but still cannot eat normal food. I would love to go outside but the stitches haven’t dissolved yet.





Day 7 1 week in I only have to do it again I thought, I can finally go outside in 6 days and get fresh the only thing I am allowed to do is stand outside and breathe.





Day 8 I get to go outside soon I am so happy to go bonce on the tramp ya. I am so stupid it's gonna hurt I have to not exercise in such a long time.





Day 9 well I guess all I can do is play with my friends on my computer and talk to them through a google meet. I am thinking about going on a bike ride soon with my family.





Day 10 I am so happy it is day 10 I can almost go and bounce on the tramp wahoo. I haven’t exercised in such a long time that I am going to get the stitch but at least I get to go outside and play with my siblings but play not a lot of play.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leon, you may want to go back in and fix your blog so it doesnt go all the way across the screen. I can only read half of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your tonsils out Leon? It is good that you are allowed to go do things again but you need to look after yourself so you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leon
    I heard that you managed to get those tonsils out in the nick of time. Lockdown has been a great time for you to recover from your operation. It was a good idea to write a diary. Have you heard of the diary of Anne Frank? It was a diary about a girl that was confined to her house in World War II. It is now a very famous story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leon
    As per Chris 's comment above you seem to be having text formatting issues.

    Here is a solution to your problem, It may help:
    Go to your troubled post, click Edit, highlight all texts then click the Tx button (Remove Formatting). Unselect all texts then Realign your paragraphs. Republish your post.

    In the future use Ctrl Shift V (Windows) to paste texts unformatted from external sources.

    I would love to see you edit this post so you can share your amazing writing.

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.