Thursday 1 April 2021

school swiming

 We had to do school swimming a while ago. I got first in all the events I entered into, these were what I entered. 100 meters freestyle, 50 backstroke, 50 breaststroke, 100 medley which consists of 1 length of, backstroke breaststroke, and freestyle, next I did 25 meters of everything.

From the school swimming, I qualified for the districts in all my events. From the districts, I am proud to say I made it through to the West Coast Champs which was held in Westport. I was lucky I qualified for the Canterbury swim meet again this year which is being held on Thursday the 8th of April. Hopefully, I will do well, wish me luck and watch this space for an update. Do you enjoy swimming as much as me?
















1 comment:

  1. Hi Leon
    Congratualtions on your swimming achievements. All that training you do has certainly paid off. I know it takes a lot of dedication and practice to get your technique right. What is your favourite stroke?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful comment.